Free for students under accredited training.
Student membership of the NBMP is available to those currently enrolled on a training course at an accredited school. Accredited Schools are defined as schools that are Associate Members of the UKCHO or equivalent and have at least 450 hours of training.
Student member benefits include
- Listing in the ‘Student’ section of the Board’s online register
- Access to Professional forum
- Email updates on forthcoming events – training / annual conference
- Access to student area on website and use of resources such as templates for working in practice, language patterns, etc
- Use of letters NBMP (Student) after your name.
Student membership criteria:
- Demonstrate you are training to be a Modern Psychotherapist. Modern Psychotherapy Training must meet the standards defined in the NBMP Membership Guidance found on the NBMP website.
- Demonstrate you are adequately supervised throughout your course.
- You agree to abide by the Association’s Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics
- You agree to the Association’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- You agree to the Association’s Complaints and Disciplinary Policy
- You have an Enhanced DBS check in place for the duration of any training that involves
- client contact.
- You have adequate Professional and Public Liability Insurance in place.
Click here to become a Student Member.