£60 per Year
Accredited membership of the NBMP is available to practitioners who have qualified as a Modern Psychotherapist from an accredited training school, has evidence of measuring outcomes within each therapy session and has an externally verified qualification from a recognised body such as NCFE/Ofqual.
Accredited member benefits:
Listing in the ‘Qualified’ section of the Board’s online register
Certificate of Membership
Access to Professional forum
Email updates on forthcoming events – training / annual conference
Access to registered area on website that includes use of resources such as templates for working in practice, language patterns, press releases, marketing tools, access to any external service discounts on the website, etc
10% discount on CPD events organised by the NBfMP
Use of letters NBMP (Acc.) after your name.
Accredited membership criteria:
- Demonstrate you have trained to be a Modern Psychotherapist. Modern Psychotherapy Training must meet the standards defined in the NBMP Membership Guidance found on the NBfMP website.
- You agree to abide by the Association’s Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics
- You agree to the Association’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- You agree to the Association’s Complaints and Disciplinary Policy\
- You have an Enhanced DBS check in place not more than 3 years old if you will be working with children or vulnerable adults.
- You have adequate Professional and Public Liability Insurance in place
- You will attend a minimum of two CPD events or 15 hours per annum.
- You will attend supervision at least 6 times per annum.
- Your training course consisted of a minimum of 120 hours face to face teaching and a minimum of 450 hours study.
- You are measuring your outcomes within each therapy session.
- You have been external verified by a recognised body such as NCFE/Ofqual level 5 or equivalent.
Click here to become an Accredited Member.