£60 per Year
Therapists operating outside of the UK can join as International Members by providing proof of your professional qualifications by meeting these requirements:
- Show evidence of membership to a professional body in your home country, complete with copies of their:
- membership criteria
- code of ethics
- complaints procedure
- Show evidence of measuring outcomes.
- Show evidence of using Modern Psychotherapy.
International Membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- A listing on our directory website
- Permission to use our name, logo and the letters NBMP (Int.)
International Membership is £60 per year.
Click here to become an International Membership.
Please note: International Membership does not provide public protection or support.